Open Source Server Monitoring
Monitoring the performance of your servers is a vital aspect of I.T. infrastructure management.
Poorly managed servers hinder your business processes.
Server monitoring is essential to keep track of running services and their performance.
In the absence of server monitoring I.T. managers / system administrators will be unaware if a particular service on some server has gone down and requires troubleshooting.
Monitoring performance should be a top priority for any organization because it allows stakeholders to make a transparent and objective evaluation of whether I.T. processes and projects have been a success or not.
In the I.T. industry up-time and availability are critical because downed services can put the performance of an application at risk.
Downtime costs you money.
It is the job of the I.T. team to maintain routine checks on various critical services to keep them running 24/7.
With our excellent server monitoring technologies, you can be confident that your servers and their services are working efficiently.
Techblue Software will provide you with a web interface to view your server health and alert you by email with notifications as and when required.
- Monitor database servers (MySQL) and application server.
- Monitors system/server health.
- Alert notification via email.
- Proper graphing of services associated with host like disk usage, memory usage, ping response etc.
Server monitoring can be done in distributed network using various propriety and Open Source software available in the Market.
There are various benefits of server monitoring:
- Helps System Administrator Identify Issue swiftly.
- Helps reducing downtime.
- Helps System Administrator Identify issue in advance that might occur, this is done using setting threshold values for a service.
- Maintenance of services becomes easy.
- Increased Customer Retention.
- Prevent business disruption.
Open Source Server Monitoring
Icinga/Nagios/Zabbix is a monitoring software project that began as a fork of Nagios. It is a scalable and extensible monitoring system which checks the availability of your resources, notifies users of outages and provides extensive BI data.
- 100% Free & Open Source
- Uses MySQL and PostgreSQL as backend
- Encrypted cluster communication
- Powerful CLI
- Distributed monitoring built in
- Continuous development
- Nagios backward compatible
Techblue Software can help your business in various ways:
- We help clients in identifying business critical services and setting up server monitoring tools like Icinga/Nagios/Zabbix and OpenNMS on site or off-site.
- Experts at installing Icinga on onsite servers.
- Troubleshooting Icinga if there is issue with onsite Icinga server and suggest appropriate solution.
- Setting up various monitoring jobs.
Techblue Software can also provide an API customized service.
Our Engineers will assist you by writing specific monitoring jobs based on your application API.