Exp: At least 2+ years of professional experience on Wordpress
- Graduates or Post Graduates
- HTML Graduate
- Woo Commerce
- WordPress Plugin Development
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress Theme Integration
- Excellent command over PHP5/PHP7, MySQL
- Expert with strong command in WordPress Development, WordPress Plugins / Themes and Custom Plugin Development
- Exposure of other frameworks like CakePHP, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, YII, Codinighter, Laravel, E-Commerce, Opencart, Bigcommerce, Shopify, Prestashop, Symphony
- Should be able to work independently on website requirements of any international clients
- Ability to quickly understand the problem domain and provide optimal solutions and maintain utmost standards of excellence.
- Should know how to develop themes, customize plugins, worked with Custom Post Types & used common plugins like Woo Commerce etc.
- Strong command in conversion of PSD to HTML/CSS and PSD to WordPress.
- Own all aspects of site development and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and maintain software documentation and should be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverable and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy of any progress or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to the clients
- Open to learn and develop on PHP frameworks other than WordPress
- Developing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems
- Content updates, Module Development, Integration of WordPress Applications (latest plugins, modules, approaches, etc.)
- Estimate for design and development effort
- Ability to communicate in English
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Cab Facility: Night Drop
- Working Hours (UK Shift) - 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM IST (summers) and 01:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST (winters)
For more detailed JD, click here.