The CentOS (Community Enterprise Operating System) is a Linux distribution derived from the sources of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). CentOS is not Redhat Enterprise Linux, it is a repackaged version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. CentOS uses the RPM format and the yum management tool.
With RHEL you get direct support from Red Hat. With CentOS, the Open Source community is there for personal support, or you engage IT consultants for commercial support.
This is where Techblue Software can help. Our Red Hat certified engineers can help you in troubleshooting and designing solutions based on CentOS Linux.
Our engineers have in-depth knowledge of CentOS Linux and we use it widely for many of our clients and for own servers as well.
We can help you with:
- Installation and configuration of your CentOS system.
- Migration of applications to/from any version of Linux.
- Annual maintenance of your CentOS system.
- Software and Hardware Fault Diagnosis.
- 24 x 7 Monitoring of your CentOS Systems.
- Virtualisation based on Xen or KVM.
- Integration of Linux into your Active Directory.
- Setting up backup of your CentOS servers.
- Setting up FTP Servers.
- Setting up File Server using Samba Server.
- Configuring Hardware and Software Raid.
- Tailored solutions for low end servers.