Severity Levels Defined
- System crash creating total loss of service.
- Unable to use any part of the software.
- Use of software is impacted so heavily that work cannot continue.
- System data is corrupted.
- SLA breach of Severity 2 and Severity 3 issues.
- Some important features which are critical are effected.
- Use of software is seriously hampered.
- A minor loss of service.
- Severity 3 request unattended during time defined in SLA.
- A request of information.
- A feature enhancement request.
- Documentation clarification regarding software.
- There is no impact on software functioning.